Business Development Manager - Expense and Payment Solutions
The role: Business Development Manager - Expense and Payment SolutionsThe Business Development Manager - Expense Solutions will be responsible for developing new business relationships and opportunities for our Expense and Payment Solutions product portfolio. This individual should be a seasoned payment professional with proven success selling payments and expense solutions to mid- to large size organisations. A strong working knowledge of financial management, cash management and commercial card processes is highly desirable. The ability to build successful executive relationships with customers and prospects is a must. CorporatePay is seeking a dynamic candidate who can excel in this position through a balance of building on past experiences and continuing to innovate in response to the ever-changing market and industry conditions.
- A strong track record of selling expense and payment solutions to senior executives within mid to large travel organisations such as the Head of Treasury, CFO or HR/Payroll Manager
- Demonstrated understanding of cash management practices, expense management processes, accounts payable practices and commercial card alternatives
- Demonstrated success at networking, setting appointments, pipeline building, negotiation, and closing sales to meet and exceed quota
- Demonstrated ability to conduct needs assessment and discovery through high-value questions, listening skills, and collaboration with clients and prospects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills complemented by confident presentation style
- Strongly motivated and finds ways to win by effectively owning end-to-end sales pursuit
- Ability to build trusted working relationships at various levels within a client's organization from C-Level to operational staff
- Energetic and ready to sustain the commitment that it takes to build and maintain success
- Knowledge of cards and payments industry, and the prepaid industry in particular.
- Organized with strong time management skills; able to handle multiple simultaneous tasks and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail oriented, able to get to grips with the intricacies and complexities of the prepaid market and the economics which drive the business.
- Self-starter; able to define own priorities and deliver projects.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills; able to take on new tasks, break down challenges and resolve problems.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and presentation skills.
- Able to work effectively with senior level stakeholders, both internal and external to the business.
- Strong commercial acumen and financial modelling skills
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, or Finance preferred
- At least 5years of Business Development experience in the payments industry or the related financial services market.
- Bright, enthusiastic and entrepreneurial, with a positive can-do attitude and a real desire to operate at the centre of a new and high growth business.
- An ability to grasp new technologies, in addition to demonstrated interest in our business.
- An excellent working knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook and Excel
- Must be able to work in our London office full time
- Must be eligible to work in the UK.
Please send your current CV and covering letter explaining why you'd like to join us and how your experience is relevant to our requirements.